Vortx prohibits the use of Vortx products and services, including but not limited to CMX, by any company or site that engages in any of the following:
- Provides, sells or offers to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- Provides, sells, or offers to sell or rent any mailing list
- Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor)
- Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received
- Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet
- Promotes, solicits or participates in pyramid schemes
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity
- Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence. In addition, Vortx reserves the right to prohibit the use of CMX by any company or site at its sole discretion.
This document may change from time to time. Any questions about whether your site can use Vortx products or services can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.