Web / e-commerce emphasis
We are looking for a driven and well-experienced software developer to join our talented team.
This position is an opportunity to work with a passionate team of professionals, and to leverage your experience and progress your skill set in a fast-paced environment. The individual well-suited to this position is a creative self-starter with team spirit, and one who consistently provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
- You must be skilled with object-oriented programming methodologies.
- Strong interest in e-commerce is required.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff is essential.
- You must be able to work productively in a team and on your own.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft developer tools – must include Visual Studio.
- Ability to work productively in several of the following programming languages:
- Helpful, but not essential: OAGIS, VB.NET, XSLT, DHMTL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field, OR six years consecutive programming experience using .NET.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package including health, dental and vision care coverage, a 401(k) plan with company match, a pre-tax medical savings plan, and three weeks paid time off. We’re also a lot of fun!